Cineware for Illustrator Version 1.2 and R20 available
The update features a number of workflow optimizations, updates and fixes for several bugs and issues under macOS and Windows
Today we’re happy to announce the next major update for Cineware for Illustrator. Thanks to the support of numerous users from the 2D and 3D communities we were able to integrate a number of great new features into the plug-in.
- Highlights in Version 1.2:
Support for the new R20 render engines, including support for Sketch & Toon
- Users can define new camera positions from within Illustrator
- Materials can be duplicated and named from within Illustrator
- Improved installation process, including a Welcome screen and helpful tips to get started
- Polished the overall user interface and fixed a long list of bugs
Cineware is just one year old and we are continually improving it to make users’ lives easier. Your feedback and input really help us make it even better. So let us know what you think! Please tell us everything, the good, the bad and even the ‘I don’t get it?’.
You can contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback helps us to improve and develop Cineware for Illustrator continuously!
Download Cineware for Illustrator 1.2 above by clicking image