formZ 9 – released
Th latest version of formZ years in the making is about to be released on Jan 7 – 2nd week of January 2020 and available in both Perpetual license versions
( A$ 1,500 ( on offer A$ 1,070 – till Jan 6 ) and a new Annual Subscription 12 mth license for A$ 495 till Jan 6
The details are:
- Improved application interface with more workspace, easy to manage palettes.
- Reference Files.
- Symmetric modeling.
- Python scripting.
- Classic draft/layout space features.
- v6 draft files open directly.
- Inspector palette.
- Rectangular and Radial array tools.
- Scale to Size tool.
- Updated file translators including direct PSD and SketchUp export.
- New instance engine makes components significantly faster!
- Support for model file sizes > 2Gb!
- Better startup performance.
- Better texture cache (uses less space, faster).
- Faster auto save
- Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan (or later).
- Windows 7/8/10 – 64 bit only.