Live, interactive boolean modeling
MeshFusion for MODO has been developed by Braid Art Labs and supplied by Smarttec in Australia and New Zealand based upon the previous GroBoto technology. This revolutionary new modeling plugin is available exclusively for MODO 701 and opens up a new world of creative possibilities for artists and designers.
MeshFusion takes away the challenge of complex and frustrating boolean operations and makes the process of producing high quality models consistent and accurate.
By adding MeshFusion to your MODO workflow, you will be able to take advantage of new modeling operations that will let you interactively blend, add and subtract objects to create consistently high quality Subdivision Surface (SDS) models faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Why add MeshFusion to MODO?
- Create booleans between subdivision surface (SDS) objects
- Control the blending between the resulting surfaces
- Edit assembly instructions creatively with three intuitive editing modes (3D Tree Fusion, Schematic Fusion and Fusion Strip)
- Use with deformers and other MODO modeling tools, giving freedom to experiment more
- Final mesh output is a single unified mesh ready for further editing or export to .STL for 3D printing