AutoDesSys is excited to announce that the award winning V-Ray renderer now available for form•Z offers versatile and intuitive modeling capabilities and V-Ray’s powerful rendering capabilities to create quick and solid designs with astonishing, cutting-edge visualizations in a single solution. The unprecedented integration with V-Ray allows for rendering and lighting to be an integral part of the design process, not just a final step.
V-Ray for form•Z feature highlights:
- Powerful hybrid rendering – You can render on NVIDIA CUDA GPUs, CPUs — or a combination of both.
- Material library – over 550 realistic, physical based materials, such as glass, coated plastics or metals, wood, stone and etc.
- V-Ray grass and fur – Realistic grass, fabrics and carpet now possible with V-Ray fur.
- Denoiser – With V-Ray’s denoising technology, you can automatically eliminate noise and cut render times by up to 50%!
- Aerial perspective – Add realistic atmosphere and depth to your renders with V-Ray’s new Aerial perspective controls.
- Virtual Reality – Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR.
- Cutaways with Clipper – Render sections and cutaways with ease using the V-Ray Clipper.
- Powerful light calculations – the V-Ray Adaptive Lights algorithm will speed renders up to seven times faster on some scenes.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer – Fine-tune your render’s color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
Additional product information and sample images created with V-Ray for form•Z are available at:
V-Ray for form•Z retails for $1,095 inc gst
form•Z is a potent 3D modeling and design application featuring a variety of modeling personalities and tools with a distinctively easy to use interface. It is a most intuitive and versatile professional-grade 3D modeler that is based on advanced 3D solid and surface modeling methods. They maintain accurate representations that allow you to progress from conceptual sketching to detailed design, photorealistic visualization, construction drawings, animation, and fabrication. The current version of form•Z is available in three varieties: form•Z free, form•Z jr, and form•Z pro.
formZ PRO has in the past used a third party renderer called RenderZone that has had development cease due to limitations in support of new technology. It is now being replaced by V-Ray internally that offers more capabilities, much higher speed rendering straight out of the box and the ability for significant improved results with subtle ‘tweaking’ for amazing results that can be further accelerated with support new nVidia based GPU cards.
Older users of formZ can upgrade their pre- v 8.5 versions to the latest versions by order online.< discount on Add to Bag >