Working with Maxwell Render plugin
Don’t forget that Maxwell Render seamlessly integrates with the major 3D applications. ONE Maxwell Render license purchase comes with ALL of the following plugins:
- 3ds Max
- CINEMA 4D
- After Effects
Third party supported plugins (not included as they are not developed by Next Limit) include:
This webinar covers many of the new and unique features that Maxwell Render v.3 introduces over it’s previous release v.2.7.
Among the features covered are adding realistic grass to ground planes, scattering trees and other objects easily over models using the new ‘instancing’ feature that does not add to model overheads, adding realistic sea and volumetric lighting effects.
You will experience:
• An overview of using Maxwell v3 with form•Z or bonzai3d to render your models.
• How Maxwell controls are accessed from directly within the modeling application.
• An architectural exterior project example set up and rendered in Maxwell.
• How to set up illumination in your exterior 3d scenes using Maxwell Physical Sky.
• How to apply form•Z and bonzai3d materials to objects and adjust their placement
with easy to use controls.
• How to set up and render Maxwell Grass, use Reference and Scatter objects, place
Sea objects, and use Multilight to get multiple lighting scenarios to produce many
different useful images from the same render!